If you’re a pro gambler traveling is something that you will probably do on a regular basis and in this article, we want to give you some tips to help you out. You’ll probably travel to big name casino town like Las Vegas or Atlantic City but there are plenty of other countries for pro gamblers too including Monaco. If you are going to be travelling we have some tips for airports and hotel stays below. It’s also important to remember that you can experience all the thrills of a real casino by playing live casino games for real money from the comfort of your home too.
Remember to check the gambling rules and regulations for every country you are visiting and do your research before you travel. This can save you a lot of heartache.
Traveling Tips for Airports and Airlines
- Never buy your tickets using cash. This is a red flag for security personnel especially in the United States and ticket agents are required to make note of this.
- Don’t buy last minute tickets. Again, these are noted by ticket agents.
- Use frequent flier numbers. This can often let you pass through security without any hassles.
- If you are carrying a lot of cash with you it is a good idea to place it in a sealed envelope as security is not permitted to open these. Cash should also be kept in your carryon luggage.
- For extra protection, you can get a lawyer to do you up a letter that states you are a professional gambler and this will get you through any security checks.
Hotel Stays for The Pro Gambler when Traveling
There are a number of tips when it comes to hotels too including the fact that professional gamblers shouldn’t play where they are staying. For example, when playing at Casino A in Las Vegas you should book a room in Casino B.
Hotels often require that you leave a credit card with them when you check in to cover any accidental charges. If you don’t want to do this you can pay a cash deposit up front. This is usually charged on a per day basis.
If you have a successful stay and are returning home with more money than you came with, you can use the same measures to get through airport security. It’s normally a lot easier to leave a casino location with lots of money and players cards than when you arrive. Airports such as the one in Las Vegas can be very busy so expect delays and queues and arrive early.
Traveling can be very important to the pro gambler and if you do it right it can save you hours on security and waiting times. Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience too and if you do have time to wait you can always use your mobile device to get in on some real money action while you wait.