Verizon customers will be offered new plans today, much like clothing sizes, the plans are S, M, L, XL and XXL. These plans average 30% more data for slightly more money.
- Small: Now $35/month for 2 GB (was $30/month for 1 GB)
- Medium: Now $50/month for 4 GB (was $45/month for 3 GB)
- Large: Now $70/month for 8 GB (was $60/month for 6 GB)
- X-Large: Now $90/month for 16 GB (was $80/month for 12 GB)
- XX-Large: Now $110/month for 24 GB (was $100/month for 18 GB)
Verizon also released a new app so users can control the data plans with the tap of the app.
Mark Rogowsky of Forbes spells it out and even helps you select whether you stay with a current plan or switch, and if so to which new plan. You read his story ” Verizon’s New Wireless Plans: Making Sense Of More Money But More Data” HERE
Following is the release announcing the changes:
Verizon transforms your wireless experience
NEW YORK, July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Get more data and more control at the push of a button: The new My Verizon app lets you access all of the new Verizon Plan options of with a few simple taps – all on America’s most reliable network. The new Verizon Plan offers at least 30% more…