Cardiologist, Sergey Dzugan, MD, PhD., a world-renowned expert in body chemistry optimization and an advocate for the natural treatment of physiologic diseases listened with acute interest as Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, M.D., the official physician to President Trump, shared the President’s medical results.
According to Dr. Dzugan, “A more natural, logical approach should be taken in protecting President Trump’s health.”
Dzugan should know, he has successfully treated thousands of men with similar health histories. “President Trump’s cholesterol levels have gone up, despite being on generally accepted drug treatments for his issues. Perhaps a different approach would be more effective?”
Restoring President Trump’s body chemistry to optimal levels with bioidentical hormones could potentially eliminate the need for both Crestor and Propecia. And, doing so has many positive side benefits.
Here are some of Dr. Dzugan’s observations:
- The rising cholesterol level that had President Trump put on Crestor in the first place is not a disease state in and of itself. It is an indicator of a deeper issue. Rising cholesterol is an indicator that overall hormone levels are dropping. Cholesterol is the material from which our primary hormones are made and when those levels drop the body tries to compensate by producing more cholesterol.
- Consuming a cholesterol-lowering drug such as Crestor deprives the body of the material needed to make the hormones which sustain our metabolism, muscle mass, overall energy and proper nervous system/brain function. A more natural approach would be to restore the patient’s primary hormones to optimal levels – at which point the patient’s cholesterol levels would go down by themselves.
- Propecia is a drug designed to stop the conversion of normal testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). A man’s body produces more DHT as overall testosterone levels go down, because DHT is a more powerful form of testosterone. Unfortunately, DHT also has some negative effects – including male pattern baldness and prostate gland enlargement.
- Testosterone protects muscles in older men, and their heart is a critical muscle. More muscle also means more calories burned to sustain them, so proper weight is easier to maintain.
- With optimal body chemistry, overall health improves and the negative side effects of taking foreign substances into the body are eliminated.
Want to learn more?
Dr. Dzugan has devoted the last 25 years blazing a trail into the future with Physiologic Medicine and has authored six books and over 150 scientific studies and articles on the subject.
Restorative Medicine balances and optimizes overall body chemistry using bioidentical hormones, vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts and probiotics. It is a natural way of returning your physiology to its proper state so that the body can heal itself.