When planning a trip to Miami, you should choose the type of transportation in advance to avoid any hassles and get to your destination with optimal comfort. In this case, Jeep rental in Miami is the best option.
Renting a Jeep for a trip in Florida has several advantages:
Modern SUVs are equipped with climate control, comfortable ergonomic seats, and a navigation system. Each element is well thought out so that the driver and passengers feel comfortable during the entire period of the trip.
What you should know before renting Jeep in Miami?
The most convenient and profitable model to rent in Miami is Jeep Wrangler. The average cost is $70 per day.
Renting a car at Miami International Airport is the simplest way to get from MIA to your hotel. The disadvantage of this option is that car rental prices at MIA airport are slightly higher than in downtown Miami.
How to rent a Jeep in Miami?
- After the online reservation, a voucher is sent to you to confirm your booking.
- The service is usually provided only to adult drivers, so you must be older than 21 years of age with a driver’s license.
- Most rental companies have territorial restrictions – check it before your rental, otherwise you will be additionally charged.
- To rent a Jeep in Miami, International travelers need to provide:
- valid driver’s license;
- a credit card in the name of the main driver.