From the newly redesigned five-link suspension with standard adaptive dampers to the all-new standard quattro all-wheel drive with ultra® technology, the 2017 A4 allroad sets a new benchmark for the luxury wagon segment. The exterior has been redesigned to showcase the allroad’s adventurous spirit with design cues that pay homage to the A4 family. Vertical chrome slats on the Singleframe® grille emphasize the vehicle’s increased ground clearance while more powerful wheel arches add to the vehicle’s offroad character. The interior features a horizontally oriented architecture to create a greater feeling of spaciousness while infotainment features such as the large MMI® display and available Audi virtual cockpit help create a driver-centric space. A newly designed infotainment system includes standard Audi smartphone interface, which provides Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto integration.
2017 A4 allroad highlights:
- New standard quattro all-wheel drive with ultra technology
- New standard adaptive dampers with a redesigned five-link suspension
- Five drive-select modes; comfort, auto, dynamic, individual, and offroad
- Increased ground clearance of 34 mm (compared to the sedan)
- Offroad characteristics including enhanced underbody protection, powerful wheel arches with cladding, raised aluminum roof rails, side sills with matte silver inserts, and hill descent control
- Standard panoramic sunroof, leather seating surfaces, and three-zone automatic climate control