Beautiful Italian styling combined with functionality, efficient design and innovative technology have been hallmark attributes for the Fiat 500 (Cinquecento) – making it a timeless icon for nearly 60 years. And for 2016, the Fiat 500 will continue to deliver on these attributes by introducing new features and exterior paint colors to enhance the customer’s driving experience and personalization options.
For 2016, the Fiat 500 lineup features the Uconnect 5.0 system with a 5-inch touchscreen that enables handsfree calling via Bluetooth-equipped phones, as well as voice-command control of AM/FM, and optional SiriusXM Radio and navigation system. Digital music can be streamed wirelessly from compatible Bluetooth smartphones or audio players supported by a media hub equipped with an auxiliary jack and USB port that enables recharging and seamless operation of portable devices. An integrated CD player offers additional media flexibility.
500 Models Add Technology, Trim Level and Exterior Colors for 2016
- 2016 Fiat 500 lineup now features Uconnect 5.0 system with 5-inch touchscreen radio, Bluetooth connectivity and integrated voice command
- Fiat 500 Easy trim model now available, offering customers additional choices and personalization options
- New exterior paint colors: Spitfire Orange, Grigio Cenre (light gray), Rhino (dark gray), Latte Menta (light green) and Celeste Blue (light blue)
- Limited-production Fiat 500 1957 Edition builds on the Fiat 500’s storied past with retro exterior and interior design elements
- Fiat 500 and 500 Cabrio (500c) models deliver 31 miles per gallon (mpg) city and 40 mpg highway with manual transmission
New exterior paint colors for 2016 are Spitfire Orange, Grigio Cenre (light gray), Rhino (dark gray) and Latte Menta (light green). Celeste Blue (light blue), previously only available on the Fiat 500 1957 Edition, is now available throughout the Fiat 500 lineup. Additional exterior customization is available with new-for-2016 wheel options.