It’s National Coffee Day and the U.S. coffee industry currently valued at $48 billion, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2017’s Best Coffee Cities in America, along with its list of top coffee deals and discounts offered by retailers during the holiday.
To determine the best local coffee scenes in America, WalletHub’s data crunchers compared the 100 largest cities across 14 key indicators of a strong coffee culture. The data set ranges from coffee shops, coffee houses and cafés per capita to average price per pack of coffee.
The Coffee Scene in Miami (1=Best, 50=Avg.):
- 26th – Avg. Price of a Cappuccino
- 1st – Avg. Price per Pack of Coffee
- 12th – % of Adults Who Reported Drinking “Ready-to-Drink” Coffee in the Past Six Months
- 27th – Coffee Shops, Coffee Houses & Cafés Per Capita
- 46th – Coffee & Tea Manufacturers per Capita
In addition, we compiled a list of top coffee retailers extending special savings in honor of National Coffee Day on Sept. 29. Read on for the winners, coffee-lover insight and a full description of our methodology.