As of Tuesday morning, 34 auctions were listed on the website, with prices ranging from £112 (around $150) up to £10,100 (approximately $13,552).
The highest priced listing, which is touted as a “piece of history,” has so far amassed 53 bids from royal family fanatics.
Gift bags were given to 2,640 members of the public who were invited to the grounds of Windsor Castle for Prince Harry’s marriage to Meghan Markle on Saturday May 19.
What’s inside the bag:
- A tote bag bearing the initials “HM” plus the date and venue of the wedding
- An order of service booklet
- A commemorative fridge magnet
- A gold chocolate coin
- A tub of “handbag shortbread”
- A postcard
- A bottle of spring water
- A 20 percent off voucher for the Windsor Castle gift shop