By Terri Lynn, SouthFloridaReporter.com, Managing Editor, July 14, 2015 – Looking for work that doesn’t include rush hour traffic, cranky co-workers or office gossip? Then read on!
Here’s a great job opportunity for people who would prefer to work from home. Hilton Worldwide plans to recruit 500 individuals for full- and part-time, work-from-home reservation sales positions.
These virtual positions are ideal for stay-at-home parents, military spouses, retirees and college students as it allows them to earn an income from the comfort of their home. Hiring for the new Reservations Sales Specialist positions is underway. Interested candidates can apply by visiting Hilton’s careers website.
Applicants may choose one of the following start dates for this work-at-home position:
- Start date Monday, August 31, 2015
- Orientation on Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 3:30PM Central.
- Virtual Training begins on Tuesday, September 8, 2015, at 3:30PM Central.
- Start date Monday, September 7, 2015
- Orientation on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 3:30PM Central.
- Virtual Training begins on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 3:30PM Central.
- Start date Monday, September 14, 2015
- Orientation on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 3:30PM Central.
- Virtual Training begins on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 3:30PM Central.
Full-time training is held in a virtual learning environment, all completed from your home office. The training period is a minimum of 4 weeks, to a maximum of 7 weeks long, based on performance. Participants work 5 days a week with an 8.5 hour schedule per day during training. Throughout your Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT), 100% attendance will be mandatory. You will also be expected to complete 100% of the online training modules, and demonstrate proficiency before graduating from the training program.
Recently named as one of FORTUNE Magazine’s 2015 “World’s Most Admired Companies,” Hilton Worldwide offers benefits such as discounts on hotel rooms and other services through its Team Member and Family Travel Program. Hilton Reservations & Customer Care Team Members can also enjoy the Hilton 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match and Paid Time Off.