Massive Nationwide Credit Repair Busted, numerous companies cited. Guess where they are all based? Flori-Duh strikes again!
At the request of the Federal Trade Commission and the State of Florida, a federal court has temporarily halted a massive phony debt relief operation that bilked tens of millions of dollars from financially strapped consumers, including the elderly and disabled.
According to the FTC and Florida, Jeremy Lee Marcus, Craig Davis Smith and Yisbet Segrea, through 11 companies, got people to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars a month by falsely promising they would pay, settle, or obtain dismissals of consumers’ debts and improve their credit.
Over time, victims found their debts unpaid, their accounts in default, and their credit scores severely damaged. Some were sued by their creditors and some were forced into bankruptcy.
Ever do business with?
- Financial Freedom National Inc., formerly known as (f/k/a) Institute for Financial Freedom Inc.
- Marine Career Institute Sea Frontiers Inc., also doing business as (d/b/a) 321 Loans, Instahelp America Inc., Helping America Group, United Financial Support, Breeze Financial Solutions, 321Financial Education, Credit Health Plan, Credit Specialists of America, American Advocacy Alliance and Associated Administrative Services; 321Loans Inc., f/k/a 321 Loans Inc., also d/b/a 321Financial Inc.;
- Instahelp America Inc, f/k/a Helping America Team Inc., also d/b/a Helping America Group;
- Helping America Group LLC, f/k/a Helping America Group Inc.;
- Breeze Financial Solutions Inc., also d/b/a Credit Health Plan and Credit Maximizing Program;
- US Legal Club LLC; Active Debt Solutions LLC, f/k/a Active Debt Solutions Inc., also d/b/a Guardian Legal Center; Guardian LG LLC, also d/b/a Guardian Legal Group;
- American Credit Security LLC, f/k/a American Credit Shield LLC; Paralegal Support Group LLC, f/k/a Paralegal Staff Support LLC;
- Associated Administrative Services LLC, also d/b/a Jobfax.
Relief defendants that profited from the scheme are:
- JLMJP Pompano LLC;
- 1609 Belmont Place LLC;
- 16 S H Street Lake Worth LLC;
- 17866 Lake Azure Way Boca LLC;
- 114 Southwest 2nd Street DBF LLC;
- 110 Glouchester St. LLC;
- 72 SE 6th Ave. LLC;
- Fast Pace 69 LLC;
- Strategic Acquisitions TWO LLC;
- Halfway International LLC, also d/b/a 16 H.S. Street 12Plex LLC, 311 SE 3rd St. LLC, 412 Bayfront Drive LLC, 110 Glouchester St. LLC, 72 SE 6th Ave. LLC, 114 SW 2nd Street JM LLC, 8209 Desmond Drive LLC, and HLFP LLC;
- Halfway NV LLC, also d/b/a Halfpay International LLC;
- Nantucket Cove of Illinois LLC.