How to Boost Your HGH (Growth Hormone) Levels
Male and females alike are at risk for a condition called growth hormone deficiency. Human growth hormone is considered the most influential of all chemical messengers in the endocrine systems.
Its impact reaches your immune system, metabolism, brain functions, heart health, libido, and cell regeneration. There is nowhere in your body that does not receive HGH benefits. For that reason, it is essential you understand the many options to boost your HGH levels as you age.
By the age of thirty, the pituitary gland has already begun to slow production of HGH. The decline is slow, taking years or even decades before its impact is evident. However, there are ways to protect HGH levels before the decrease causes symptoms, and after the changes are present.
Here are the best options for boosting HGH:
- HGH Injections
- Sermorelin and GHRP
- Natural Methods
- Weight loss
- Proper nutrition
- Intermittent Fasting
Benefits of HGH Injections for Boosting HGH Levels
Any adult suffering from GHD – growth hormone deficiency – will likely mention fatigue, weight gain, low libido, and premature aging signs as unwanted symptoms.
Low HGH levels can cause you to sleep poorly, feel tired and depressed, and have trouble with mental processing and memory. If you already have symptoms of GHD, you need to boost your HGH levels as quickly as possible to reverse these issues and restore proper vitality.
The easiest and safest method is with human growth hormone injections. HGH therapy provides the immediate boost you need to critical growth hormone levels. HGH injections are biologically identical to what your body produces.
When can you boost your HGH levels with human growth hormone injections?
If you can get a handle on raising HGH levels before symptoms start, you can avoid the need for HGH shots. However, once you do have symptoms and are over age 30, you can begin at any time. The hormone doctor at Florida HGH Therapy Clinic will run blood tests to ensure that your body requires HGH supplementation before providing a prescription.
Natural Ways to Boost HGH Levels
Long before your GH levels start to decline, there are ways you can help maximize HGH production. The best options to boost your HGH levels naturally are:
- Exercise – high-intensity interval training (HIIT) is the fastest way to provide the body with a spike in HGH secretion. You need only 30 minutes, 3 to 4 times a week to accomplish a significant increase in HGH levels.
- Weight loss – the more belly fat a person has, the lower their HGH levels are likely to be. Losing weight can help increase HGH production.
- Proper nutrition – consuming too much sugar and fried or processed foods is not only bad for your health, but it lowers HGH levels. Sugar and carbohydrates increase blood glucose and insulin levels which can decrease HGH. Focus on eating lean protein, vegetables, whole grains, and fruit to help boost HGH.
- Intermittent fasting – although there are many methods, the one that seems to work best limits eating to between noon and 6 pm to boost HGH levels. A 16 to 18-hour fast will cause your body to secrete additional HGH into the bloodstream. After you eat, growth hormone levels decline. If you eat continuously from awakening until sleep, your body will not secrete enough HGH for its needs. In one study, a week of intermittent fasting increased HGH levels by well over 1,200%.
- De-stress – stress heightens the amount of cortisol in the bloodstream. Cortisol interferes with sleep and inhibits the production of HGH and testosterone. Reduce stress to help improve sleep and boost HGH secretion.
- Sleep – more than half of the HGH your body needs each day comes from the pituitary gland while you sleep. Anything less than seven solid hours significantly lowers your HGH levels. Optimize your sleep by going to bed no later than 11 pm, although 10 pm is best. That follows your body’s natural circadian rhythm for maximum HGH production.