By EyesOnNews.com, Jan 21, 2015 – He’s armed and dangerous and dressed in either a green or blue hooded rain jacket. So far the FBI believes he’s robbed at least 5 banks in the South Florida area. If you know who this is, you could reap a $5000 reward from the FBI. Just call them or Crime Stoppers. Here’s the FBI information:
The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance for any information regarding five South Florida bank robberies/attempts:
– 5/15/2014 BB&T Bank branch at 8181 NW 154 Street, Miami Lakes, FL. http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2014/robbery-of-bbt-bank-branch-in-miami-lakes
– 7/23/2014 Fifth Third Bank branch at 9035 La Fontana Blvd, Boca Raton, FL (No press release)
– 10/2/2014 Suntrust Bank branch at 1900 East Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale, FL http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2014/fbi-releases-photographs-of-a-bank-robbery-in-hallandale-beach
– 11/26/2014 BB&T Bank branch at 8181 NW 154 Street, Miami Lakes, FL. (Attempt, no press release)
– 12/12/2014 Suntrust Bank branch at 1900 East Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale, FL http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2014/fbi-releases-photographs-of-a-bank-robbery-in-hallandale-beach-1
The FBI believes these four robberies and one attempt involved the same individual.
There is a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for these robberies.
The FBI and local law enforcement agencies throughout Florida continue to investigate these robberies.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or Crime Stoppers.[wzslider autoplay=”true”]