Home Sections ISIS Suicide Bomber? 22 Dead, 59 Wounded In Manchester Terrorist Attack (Video)

Suicide Bomber? 22 Dead, 59 Wounded In Manchester Terrorist Attack (Video)

SHARE
Manchester
Armed police officers stand near the Manchester Arena. REUTERS/Andrew Yates

Early this morning ISIS claimed responsibility for Monday nights horrific bomb attack at the Manchester, England, Ariana Grande concert.  At least 22 people were killed, and 59 wounded  at the packed concert hall.  British Prime Minister Theresa May called it a sickening act targeting children and young people.

Twitter.com

 

 

 

 

 

President Donald Trump called the attackers “evil losers”

May said police believed they knew the identity of the bomber and police then said a 23-year-old man had been arrested in connection with the attack carried out late on Monday evening as people began leaving a concert given by Ariana Grande, a U.S. singer who attracts a large number of young and teenage fans.

This is a LIVE post page by The Guardian…it continually updates with the latest information about the attack:

TheGuardian: Manchester Arena: Saffie Rose Roussos, eight, named as second victim of suicide bombing – latest

 

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 South Florida Reporter
SHARE