Have you ever thought about the best way to make a mango smoothie? We have, and frankly, we were stumped as to how to make an excellent mango smoothie. That is why we decided to do some research and look into different mango smoothie recipes to see which ones were best. Our Cooking Detective staff ended up finding 17 that were excellent, and we are sharing them.
#1 – Tropical Breakfast Smoothie (sometimes called Sunshine In A Cup):
What to Put in the Blender:
- 1 cup of mango chunks, one fresh orange
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple chunks
- 11 ounces of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 3 ice cubes
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
The chunks of fruit can be either fresh or frozen. Make sure to peel and chop the ginger before putting it in.
Tropical Breakfast Smoothie Recipe here.
There are 16 more smoothie recipes you can find HERE or click on the picture below to go to the main page with all the recipes:
Copyright 2017 South Florida Reporter