Honey has been revered in our culture since ancient times. We are drawn to this beautiful sweet substance because of its color, taste, and most importantly, its remarkable health benefits.
Sweeter than table sugar because of its high fructose content, honey is a delicious natural sweetener that does not wreak havoc on your health like other sweeteners such as sugar, artificial sweeteners, and syrups.
Honey is best when it’s raw, organic and locally produced, unfiltered and unheated. Honey from a local farm is better for you and less likely to trigger any allergies.
The following article will outline the health and nutritional benefits of honey—how it can be used to remedy everyday health problems, types of honey, a variety of recipes with honey, some risks associated with honey and some tips for purchasing honey online.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS ARTICLE
- What is Honey?
- The Various Types of Honey
- 13 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Honey and its Uses
- How to Make Salad Dressing with Honey and other Honey Recipes (Teas and Desserts)
- Homemade Honey Facial Mask Recipes
- Some Risks Associated with Honey
- Shopping for Honey Online